Bristol Clinic Service (P)
Testing Services at the Bristol Clinic
- DNA Testing
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Weight Loss DNA Testing
DNA TestingPrivate, Confidential and in a Clinical setting, The Bristol DNA Testing Clinic carries out thousands of DNA test a year, these include:
- Paternity DNA Testing
- Maternity DNA Testing
- Sibling DNA Testing
- Y Chromosome DNA Testing
- Grandparent DNA Testing
- Complex Relationship DNA Testing, for example cousins
- Extended family DNA Testing
Drug & Alcohol TestingThe Bristol Drug Testing Clinic provides drug testing services to individuals, organisations (workplace drug testing), social services and the legal sector. The Clinic provides a comprehensive range of drug and alcohol testing services:
- Proof of Abstinence
- Workplace drug testing - random and 'for cause'
- Pre-employment drug testing
- Network Rail Approved RISQS supplier for drug and alcohol testing
- UVDB Registered for Utilities and National Grid drug testing
- Urine - for pre-employment, periodic and random drug and alcohol testing
- Hair - for proof of abstinence drug and alcohol testing
- Blood (and hair) - for proof of abstinence alcohol testing
Weight Loss DNA TestingThe Bristol DNA Clinic stocks the revolutionary Weight Loss DNA Test and provides support and advice on the science behind the test. What are the benefits of the test?
- Laboratory report detailing both diet and exercise genetic results
- Clinically proven to be associated with body weight and/or response to exercise
- Powerful tool for safe weight loss and sustainable weight management
- Access to on line tools to track your weight loss progress
- Further support and advice is available from a network of Nutritional Therapists and Physical Training Instructors
The Bristol Clinic is ideally situated from the motorway network and transport links.To book an appointment or for further information about any of the testing services above, call 0800 032 5945.
To book an appointment for a DNA test at the Bristol Clinic Service (P), please contact our Customer Services Helpdesk.
|By telephone:||Freephone 0800 988 7107|