Cheshire Clinic Service (R)
BioClinic's mobile sample collection officer in Sandbach, Cheshire , provides a local sample collection service for DNA tests and drug & alcohol testing.
BioClinics offer a comprehensive set of DNA tests, these include:
For drug & alcohol testing, there are various samples that can be collected in the Cheshire area depending on the purpose of the drug test required. The detection window for drug and alcohol tests depends on the sample being collected, these include urine, saliva, hair and blood. Our Cheshire sample collection officer is fully qualified to collect all of these samples for the purpose of drug and alcohol testing.
- Paternity DNA testing
- Complex Paternity DNA testing
- Maternity DNA testing
- Sibling DNA testing
- Complex Sibling DNA testing
- Y Chromosome DNA testing
- Complex DNA relationship testing
- All of the above for either Legal DNA testing or for personal information only
BioClinics can provide drug and alcohol testing for a range of purposes these include:
- Proof of abstinence for legal or private purposes
- Workplace drug and alcohol testing services
- Preemployment drug testing
- Industry specific drug and alcohol testing for Network Rail and National Grid
- All of the above using a range of sample types including urine, hair, saliva and blood
To book an appointment for a DNA test at the Cheshire Clinic Service (R), please contact our Customer Services Helpdesk.
|By telephone:||0800 032 5945 or Freephone 0800 988 7107|
|By site:||Find out about the DNA Clinic services at BioClinics|